Ohh! I really like that..What is in this cocktail? I might have this for my signature cocktail. What should I call it? How about summer dreams. It is PERFECT and it taste AMAZING!!!
Cocktails. Cocktails. Cocktails.
Can’t figure out what to serve your guests on your big day?
Try these yummy recipes from Christopher Les Brown that will keep your guests asking for more…
Mimosa- Equal parts of Champagne and Orange juice
1. Fill champagne flute 1/2 full with chilled champagne and then add equal parts of chilled orange juice.
Poinsettia- Equal parts of Champagne and Cranberry juice
1. Fill champagne flute 1/2 full with chilled champagne and then add equal parts of chilled cranberry juice.
Chambord Kir Royale- Equal parts of Champagne and Chambord
1. Fill champagne flute 1/2 full with chilled champagne and then add equal part of Chambord.
Wedding Cake Martini
2 oz Vanilla Vodka
1 oz Frangelico
2 oz Pineapple Juice
1. Get a shaker and fill it with ice.
2. Add 2 ounces of Vanilla Vodka, 1 ounce of Frangelico, 3 ounces of fresh Pineapple Juice.
3. Shake Well and pour into your chilled Martini Glass.
Equal Parts of three juices: orange – cranberry -pineapple
1. Pour all ingredients into a pitcher, stir well, and serve.
Stay tuned for Videos on how to make these delicious drinks!!!